Cronulla, Australia, January 31st, 2009

Ceremony is at 5pm, Bass and Flinder's Point. We have decided on a reception at The Nun's Pool!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Lago De Atitlan - Guatemala

My 3rd trip to Guatemala and I am still amazed by the rich culture. Sad to not have my typical travel companero, Moik, I am so happy to share these experience with Javier, Lucia, Diego, Tony, and Maria.I can't seem to get enough pictures of San Pedro from the view of my room at La Casa.
Our last supper together before I headed off to Australia to meet up with Mike.
Diego is soaking up some rays while enjoying the views at La Casa Del Mundo.
3 Tacos for 10 Q makes for a favorite lunch stop ($1=7.5Q, you do the math!). I stopped at 3, but I'm not so sure the others did.
Hiking along Lago de Atitlan between Iguana Perdido and La Casa Del Mundo, not a bad way to start my day.
A charming and comfortable room greets me at La Casa!
The ever expanding Casa Del Mundo...

2 comments:

Frank and Carolyn said...

Great photos, Heather. You seem to have a knack for finding all the great places to visit - and have friends there to boot.
Snow's piling up here. Think we'll be skiing next week.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm really sorry we missed out on this. Not only was the occasion special, but the location looks amazing!