Cronulla, Australia, January 31st, 2009

Ceremony is at 5pm, Bass and Flinder's Point. We have decided on a reception at The Nun's Pool!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Frenchman's Coulee

Frank and I had a spectacular sunny day Saturday Nov 3rd. Leaving the drizzle of Seattle behind, we hopped to Vantage to find warm weather climbing! Kevin left behind to prepare his driveway with a fever reaching 100 degrees. Somehow he was gracious enough to cook up some steak for Francine and I....how did I work that?? Beer, steak, warm weather climbing!

Frank getting ready for our warm-up!

It felt good to lead something that made me a little "uncomfortable". I think I was crying at some point, or at minimum, whimpering. Good thing I didn't read that "R" rating until after I finished (for non-climbers, "R" makes reference to the fact that sections on this climb are dangerous and you may want to consider placing extra protection...which I in fact did not have.)
Phew, I'm almost down, that was scary.

Frank getting ready to rappel, can't help but notice the blue skies and sunglasses!

No comments: